- Open PerX Injector.
- In the 'What to Inject' bar, type in the process name (Engine.exe).
- Click on 'Automatically' for 'How to Inject'.
- Click 'Browse' to select the .dll file that's wanted to be injected.
- Run Combat Arms, and PerX should inject Automatically.
* Before you download PerX, turn off your Firewall/Anti-Virus Programs.
* If on Vista, run PerX 'as admin'.
Thank you for the contribution but you didn't give credit to anyone who made it. O~O; I reclaim credits >:c
wait how did you get the second one