nice man rly nice :3
This is just a guide on how to play kls(korean lost saga), very simple and easy.
Internet Explorer Browser
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to lostsaga.com/play/activex.asp
3. Press the Orange ActiveX Button, a pop on the top of Internet Explorer will say something about installing the IO Entertainment add on.
4. Right click the pop up and press Install this Add-on.
5. Wait a few seconds (depending on your internet connection) and the Installer should pop up.
6. Press "Install"
7. Once installed the page will refresh to the lost saga main web site.
8. Depending on where you live the website will block you. But no worry's.
9. Go to lostsaga.com/login/login.asp
10. Login with the account you made. (Press the orange key besides the login
11. Then change the link to lostsaga.com/play/play.asp
12. The Lost Saga launcher will pup and start downloading/installing/update.
13. Have patience becuase it's going to take a while to update the game. (6 -8 hours tops)
14. Press star once done.
15. Enjoy :)
nice man rly nice :3
Hey! this worked Great for me it awesome thanks for this but i have a Question when i play it During the Game when i am Playing i join a game and after awhile in that game cause they apprently take time to play out. but i get Dced in the Middle of the Game after being like 2 mins into it. Do you have any way to fix this? or know what the Error is that pops up right there?
This happens because of the room settings. Auto-kick for unstable network is cut on, that's going to happen often if your ping is to hig(connection to game server). Try hosting(creating) your own rooms and unchecking that auto kick.
ehm mulan at the part lostsaga.com/play/play.asp then i click gamestart then it pops up a window that got as title webbroker error what to do D:?
I dont got a kssn....
I suck at getting a sig. Enuff said.
~Always have your stuff when you need it with Dropbox. Sign up for free! (and give me more space >:D currently i have 4.25gb)
register from my referral: http://db.tt/OVkFG5I3
kssn whats that isnt that an account?