Made By TurK™

1.Advantages & Disadvantages
    2.Skills
    3.Upgraded
    4.Gameplays

1.Advantages & Disadvantages :
    a.Advantages :
    -Powerful Combos
    -Very Useful Barrier - Good Defense ( For Magic Hero)
    -Fancy and Fascinating Double Jump ( ____________)
    -Teleporter
    -Annoyed Attack - Knockout~
    -Long Range Distances and immune to High ground Places.
    -Vertical Attack( From the Sky)and AoEs -> Easy to get Hit if you stay in one places.

b.Disadvantages
    -Simply Combos not Creative
    -No Counter attack , being killed for most of the time
    -Can't aware the sneakers because we concentrate in the long range target
    -Slow Speed , delayed and simply attack( hold D will interfere the basic attacks)

2.Skills

Accessory - Fire Cape : Fireproof( Supported Skill - [AS-])
    Resists from any flames attacks. Doesn't Effects with Iceproof.(If you cast Iceproof after the Fireproof - your Fireproof gone).Effects in AOE form and only with teammates.

Headgear - Fire Hat : Teleport(Moving Skills - [A-D])
    Long Distances Movement and immune from Obstacles and Higher Ground but Aimed Target Lock.This Skill can make you run easily from an assault or teaming or approach to enemies from anywhere and starts a surprise attack and combos but it could be recognize easily or target locked from Range Heros.(Cowboys , Treasure Hunter,... )

Armor - Fire Armor : Flame Waves.(Fighting Skills - [ASD])
    AOEs Skill , Combos Skills.Knockout mode.Turns enemies into fired mode.Throwing any landstander enemies into the sky even Knockout mode.Tips : When Enemies are fired by Torch or Meteor , Flame Waves will make more damages than they're in Concious mode.With this skills you can easily killed a person if your Strengh Stats is higher or combos with teammates with AOEs and same effects as Fire Mage ( Fire/Ice Mage , Tao Warrior , Savages Berserker , ... )

Weapon - Fire Staff : Meteor (Fighting Skills - [-SD])
    Knockout mode.Immune to High Ground Places.Powerful Attack.Turn into fired mode.Aiming Mode : More 50% Charging to FULL GAUGE.Long Distances and Vertical Attacks - Majority Skill of Fire Mages.Combos Skills with AOES or Basic Attacks.

3.Upgrades

There are 4 kinds of Status : Strength , Dexterity , Speed , Defense and 4 kinds of Skills : Fireproof , Teleport , Flame Waves , Meteor.

Upgrading Skills
    - My Suggestion is : Meteor is the MOST IMPORTANT.You should always Max it when you could , but spend some pesos on another skills or hero rental and sub-hero.
    - Flame Waves you can added for + 4 -> + 8.If you want to be a closed range mage , you should upgrade it like a majority skills , after that is Meteor , about : 7 - 10 points for combos.
    -Fireproof is necessary but it's really useful when engage with a mage team.Your weaken will be covered with this. Suggestions : Maximum is + 2.
    -Teleport is VERY USEFUL and charging very fast , so point it to + 4 at least and keep going on METEOR.

Upgrading Stats :
    You just need to up the strength.Why? Dexterity : You can cover it with an invincible mode when casting skills and escape with teleport ( That's mean Speed isn't necessary).Defense is nothing with our Magic Hero Special Guard : Barrier - Guard from every Directions.

BUT : Sometime we got some very bad situation : cannot charging the Gauge , I don't know but it's happened to me TWICE ~~ or you have dropped all of set and you're CARELESS. You should upgrade it to cover your weaken or strengthen your majorty fighting skills.

4.Gameplay

Aiming but aware from any sneakers.We will be loose controls of Stealths skills which only sees on the maps and ranged enemies which the Distances Attacks is more Longer than Magic Hero.So , free to use teleport or Double Jump.Double Jump is very useful , you can jumped higher or can AVOID lots of teaming and attacks.Why? You can delayed your second jump incase they're aiming hit you , you can use your second jump to avoid it whatever you are not landed yet. It doesn't like any jump that they will landed immediately in a short of time.

Always be with teammates cuz we're ranged attack so we can stay with lots of ranged friends and ready to use Fireproof whatever you can to avoid every Flames Attack from Opponents.Your mates will easily to interfere the chaos out there.Use Aiming Mode ( Hold D) and summons the Meteor as many as you can , because it's deals lots of damages after the enemies has been fired by us.

I usually take clear places.Why? Because when teaming , ranged hero can use the chaos to HIDDEN them and precisely weaken or killed every careless heros.Why? Mage needs to be concentrate on the target to get hit and precisely finished the combos like : Teleport behind the military with surprise attacks : CC -> Meteor -> Flame Waves and then when the fired corpse fell very near : hit it with dash and or CC. 6 to 9 hits a row.

Be confident when you are surrounded by lots of enemies.You can't hide, or jump cuz they gonna smash you into dust or something with their AOEs skills maybe.Use skills , especially Flame Waves is a very best choice at this case.First you will immune from every attacked except of the 2 second late triple shot from Cowboy.(At least you will be hit for 1 or 2 shots) so keep your hands and ready to use teleport ASAP when your invincible mode ran out - run if you want or killed that annoying cowboy.
    Last edited by TurK™; 04-16-2011 at 10:56 PM.
    I am NOT a moderator. I haven't been one since at least two years.

If you think my post was useful, be sure to +Rep me or just Click Here.

Donating to Atlava is a great way to show your support !

Snowleopard of awesome
    Since when did you play lost saga :/ o well good guide Use the prefix on your guides though

Is a Cow =)
    Nice guide, can you make a kage guide because I haven't mastered that one yet.
    My Best Sig.

My 2nd Best Sig.

Made By Inngride:

Made By Kimokii:

♣ Mδdεrατδr ♣ <span class='glow_8B0000'>TurK</span>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keaness View Post
    Since when did you play lost saga :/ o well good guide Use the prefix on your guides though
    Ive been playing lost saga since close beta, And sure i will add a prefix.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnchicken View Post
    Nice guide, can you make a kage guide because I haven't mastered that one yet.
    Alright i will make one, Or if i cant i will find one and post it
    I am NOT a moderator. I haven't been one since at least two years.

If you think my post was useful, be sure to +Rep me or just Click Here.

Donating to Atlava is a great way to show your support !

Snowleopard of awesome
    Honestly try and do the hard ones like crazy Sapper I will sticky those and put pro's and con's

ehm or else i got an hard to (i think) mafia boss im still little rusty with it but im kinda getting pro with it. offtopic:turk what rank are you and what lvl is your main hero