This is very nice mod :D
READ: Before anyone complains to me about anything. READ THE POST.
This works best with all minecraft related stuff deleted, but if you don't want to do that read below. I'll help with any further questions.
This WILL erase all your saves so if you want to keep your saves drag them from YOUR .minecraft folder in the appdata directory to your desktop, then drag the saves into the new saves folder after you have placed the new .minecraft folder you downloaded called "saves".
This file contains a .jar that updates your minecraft if you check the box "force update". Do NOT do this or the mod will no longer work. It also lets you get a nickname for private servers :3
This contains Toomanyitems1.7.3. This is very useful for easy creation of portal guns and etc.
Gameplay Video(Not Mine):
How to Install(Text):
1. Download the attached files.
2. Unarchive it with WinRAR. (Google it if you don't have it)
3. Make a folder on your desktop called "Minecraft".
4. Drag the MinecraftSP.jar file into the folder you just made.
5. Go to your start button.
6. Go to Run for Windows XP and below, and go to the little search bar already present for windows Vista and up.
7. In the Run box/Search Bar type "%appdata%" and this will open a directory and you should see a folder called ".minecraft" if you have already had minecraft installed. If not then good for you it doesn't matter.
8. Drag the ".minecraft" folder you downloaded into the "appdata" directory.
9. Overwrite everything it asks you if you want to overwrite.
10. Run the MinecraftSP.jar from your desktop folder and DO NOT check the box that says "force update".
11. Type in any name you want and then start it.
12. Good job you're done :3.
How to Install(Video):
HA! You wish I had this much time on my hands. Anyone want to make it for me?
http://www.mediafire.com/?4dty7b1mdpz5y8o Here you go :3
How to play:
It's quite simple. While having the portal gun equipped press G to switch portal colors(Or make single portal color guns). Right click to shoot the portal. You can edit the properties of the portal gun such as which blocks can't have portals on them(very useful) by going into the appdata folder and then \.minecraft\mods\portalgun(folder not .rar)\mod_PortalGun.properties and open it in Notepad.
Ummmm... None yet? :3
Making the Mod: iChun of Minecraftforums.net
Gameplay Video: iChun of Minecraftforums.net
The Tutorial: Me :3
Last edited by pokeneo1; 08-30-2011 at 12:35 AM.
This is very nice mod :D
Im going to portal myself off a mountain with this and also save my life with it xD