- Villagers are no longer "Caveman Squidwards". MCA replaces them with male or female humans that have many unique skins.
- Villagers can be interacted with. You can talk to them, ask them to follow you, set their home, give them gifts, etc.
- You can build a relationship with villagers. Get your relationship with one high enough and you can marry them. You can have children with the villagers that you marry.
- Your children will grow over time and do chores for you. They will eventually grow
- Minecraft Forge
Windows Installation Tutorials (Works for all versions)
Mac Installation Tutorials (Works for all versions)
- Fix: Removed debug code effecting babies.
- Change: You are now only notified about homepoints if that person is related to you.
- Fix: MCA villagers now appear correctly in other dimensions.
- Fix: People no longer teleport long distances to fight mobs.
- Fix: Combat pathing and regular pathing no longer conflict with each other.
- Fix: Crash when telling your child to stop fishing has been fixed.
- Fix: Problems with disappearing children should no longer happen.
- Fix: The game no longer crashes if you hit your children.
- Fix: Rendering of the fish hook now looks better.
- Technical: Fixed overusage of an expensive method, possibly improving performance if the mod was slow for you before.
- Technical: Client-side dependencies have been removed, less packets are sent back and forth.