Elemental Creepers Mod is a really good mod and you will be entertained as much as I was if you like to fight the monsters all over the world. When we are talking about fighting, we can see that there are many ways to fight and it could depend on mob’s type because each mob has different abilities and you should approach them with different strategies. Anyway, if we are talking especially about creepers, we could say about them that they are very hard to kill and as well so dangerous, so you either kill him or he kills you because there’s not time for running. What this mod exactly does? Well, this mod adds to your game more types of creepers and I really recommend you to run when you see one, but anyway, if you feel like you are brave enough, you can stay and fight them all, but you might have not even a chance. Creepers are, from what I know and what I experienced, the fastest and intelligent creatures, so you need a good strategy and as well you need to have a weapon who can deal enough damage so the creeper could die from your first hit, but that’s a little bit impossible.

Elemental Creepers Mod for 1.7.2/1.7.3/1.7.4 Minecraft Download:

Elemental Creepers Mod 1.7.2/1.7.3/1.7.4

Home Page: www.Games-Utilities.com

Installation tutorial:

Make sure you have Minecraft 1.6.1
Download Minecraft Forge API for Minecraft 1.6 and install
Oper Start -> Run -> %appdata% -> bins -> minecraft.jar
Now you can download the Elemental Creepers
Open “minecraft.jar“, with WinRaR, 7ZIP or other programs
Then drag all the contents inside “Elemental Creepers Mod” .zip into the “minecraft.jar” that was opened by WinRaR, 7ZIP or other programs
Now you can play this mod, enjoy!