Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carat Hack

Carat Hack

This is a simple way and a bit long like 5-6 sec to get 10k carat.

Youll need Cheat Engine 5.5 And if you already have it

download the RFSlots

Step 1 > Open Rumble fighter
    Step 2 > Launch rumble fighter and open RFSlots c.e
    Step 3 > Attach the C.E with rumble fighter.exe by clicking top left on the pc icon
    step 4> Go to my character
    step 5> On the C.E you should see something like
    ''Slot 1 or SHOP IT 1 or w.e'' and double click the value should be ''0
    or random number'' and then past the Treasure chest

Step 6> Go in shop and buy the first item/slot and it should show the chest

step 7> Go in you character > item or w.e >Bank and resell it for 10k

Step 8> That's all, keep doing it

Thanks me if i helped =3

Treasure chest ID 2070012

RFSlots.rar

Lazy
    Wrong section dude! :D

Trial Moderator
    Ehm Thats sooooooo old o.o It doesnt wrok anymore D:

EDIT; Wrong Section

baned myself <s><span class='glow_800080'>raiden33</span></s>'s Avatar
    dood wrong section, dood.

plus it dont work no more, dood.

ow but its work to me?

Carat Hack try this?

READ IT THROUGHLY OR IT WILL NOT WORK.
    You need cheat engine. Heres a step by step process. Go to cheatengine.org, download cheat engine 5.5. Then, open rumble fighter, go to the item shop, and click on the striker class(even if you dont have it) note: after gaining the wanted amount of carats, close cheat engine, and buy whatever you like. Because if you dont close cheat engine after finishing with carat hacking, you wont be able to buy some items. If you close it, you can buy all items.

Method one: Click on striker class once in item shop, and make sure on the right hand side there should be a little rectangle that says "default" if it says "prices" click on it to change it to default. Then scroll down to mecha strike so it is in the center box, and then go to cheat engine, click on the little computer on the top left, scroll down to rumblefighter.exe. Then click it, and press "OK". After that, type 2040011 in the typing bar, and click "first scan". On the left side, you should get from 7-20 addresses. Pay attention to the values to the right of those addresses. After that, go back to rumble fighter, and scroll down once so that mecha strike is in the 3rd row. Then, go back to cheat engine. One of the values next to the addresses shouldve turned to 0. Double click that address, and it should go down to the box below. Then right click on the address you put in the box below, and click change record,then value. For a value, type in 2070012. Then, go back to rumble fighter and click on whatever class you already own(if you already have striker, dont do anything yet), then, scroll down so the last exocore is in the top row(so there will be 2 rows under that exocore without pictures). for example, mecha strike should be in the top row if youre a striker. Then, without scrolling, click on the "buy" button where ther is no picture in the center of the 3rd row. A treasure chest should come up, and click buy(it costs 0 carats). Then, go to "my character" and go to game item, bank, and the treasure chest should be there. Sell it for 10k, and just keep going back to the item shop, to the same box you bought the treasure chest in, and keep buying and selling it. You will gain money very quickly.

Method 2: Go to google, and type in rfslots.rar(you must have winrar). Download that and extract rfslots cheat table to your desktop, and go to cheat engine, click on the top left computer, scroll to rumblefighter.exe, and then click it, and click ok. Then click on the folder in the top right corner, and open up the cheat table you extracted to the desktop. Then, go to rumble fighter, click on my character, then click on game lobby, then click on item shop, and then go to cheat engine, tick the box next to shop slot #1, after doing that, right click the address next to the box, change record,value, and type in 2070012. So then go back to rumble fighter, and press buy on the 1st slot in the shop in the 1st row. A treasure chest should come up, and press buy(it costs 0 carats to buy the chest). Then go to "my character" , game item, bank, and sell the treasure chest for 10k. Just keep buying and selling to get lots of money.
    Source(s):
    My hacking experience. If you would like to give me appreciation, itd be nice if you could send me an ogplanet game card code or gift astro items to ItzChaos account on rumble fighter. Im going to release another hack for free devil wings, yellow mongs, and ninja fox mask 1s. Those are the only astro items i know how to hack so far.

if this work please gift me my ign xXGokilZXx thanks i hope this work!!

Trial Moderator
    This dosen't work anymore you nub. If it does for you, your actually just selling your own items.

Not to mention you copy pasted it.

"gift items to ItzChaos"

"if this work please gift me my ign xXGokilZXx thanks i hope this work!!"

lol trd.

baned myself <s><span class='glow_800080'>raiden33</span></s>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demian95 View Post
    READ IT THROUGHLY OR IT WILL NOT WORK.
    You need cheat engine. Heres a step by step process. Go to cheatengine.org, download cheat engine 5.5. Then, open rumble fighter, go to the item shop, and click on the striker class(even if you dont have it) note: after gaining the wanted amount of carats, close cheat engine, and buy whatever you like. Because if you dont close cheat engine after finishing with carat hacking, you wont be able to buy some items. If you close it, you can buy all items.

Method one: Click on striker class once in item shop, and make sure on the right hand side there should be a little rectangle that says "default" if it says "prices" click on it to change it to default. Then scroll down to mecha strike so it is in the center box, and then go to cheat engine, click on the little computer on the top left, scroll down to rumblefighter.exe. Then click it, and press "OK". After that, type 2040011 in the typing bar, and click "first scan". On the left side, you should get from 7-20 addresses. Pay attention to the values to the right of those addresses. After that, go back to rumble fighter, and scroll down once so that mecha strike is in the 3rd row. Then, go back to cheat engine. One of the values next to the addresses shouldve turned to 0. Double click that address, and it should go down to the box below. Then right click on the address you put in the box below, and click change record,then value. For a value, type in 2070012. Then, go back to rumble fighter and click on whatever class you already own(if you already have striker, dont do anything yet), then, scroll down so the last exocore is in the top row(so there will be 2 rows under that exocore without pictures). for example, mecha strike should be in the top row if youre a striker. Then, without scrolling, click on the "buy" button where ther is no picture in the center of the 3rd row. A treasure chest should come up, and click buy(it costs 0 carats). Then, go to "my character" and go to game item, bank, and the treasure chest should be there. Sell it for 10k, and just keep going back to the item shop, to the same box you bought the treasure chest in, and keep buying and selling it. You will gain money very quickly.

Method 2: Go to google, and type in rfslots.rar(you must have winrar). Download that and extract rfslots cheat table to your desktop, and go to cheat engine, click on the top left computer, scroll to rumblefighter.exe, and then click it, and click ok. Then click on the folder in the top right corner, and open up the cheat table you extracted to the desktop. Then, go to rumble fighter, click on my character, then click on game lobby, then click on item shop, and then go to cheat engine, tick the box next to shop slot #1, after doing that, right click the address next to the box, change record,value, and type in 2070012. So then go back to rumble fighter, and press buy on the 1st slot in the shop in the 1st row. A treasure chest should come up, and press buy(it costs 0 carats to buy the chest). Then go to "my character" , game item, bank, and sell the treasure chest for 10k. Just keep buying and selling to get lots of money.
    Source(s):
    My hacking experience. If you would like to give me appreciation, itd be nice if you could send me an ogplanet game card code or gift astro items to ItzChaos account on rumble fighter. Im going to release another hack for free devil wings, yellow mongs, and ninja fox mask 1s. Those are the only astro items i know how to hack so far.

if this work please gift me my ign xXGokilZXx thanks i hope this work!!
    wall of text.... i pass thanks, no offence.

Lazy
    Tl;dr

Can I just say..."LOL"?
    The art to man is like sun to sky: The light of irrationality that cover us from the shadow of the reason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Killing For A While

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast