Nice thanks dude
Are you tired of disqualification? THEN READ BEFLOW....
1: Use internet explorer.... no matter how much you hate it DEAL WITH IT cuz sometimes it disqualifies you for using other kinds... log into ogplanet.... clikc yellow sign... go to peanut labs.
2: Do the SURVEYS not offers SURVEYS... the thing that gives 3-30 astros...
3: Once a SURVEY is applicable, click on it. It will ask you if you want to create sort of a peanutlabs account with your basic information like age, race, and location if you have not already. DENY this, as it will disqualify you for several surveys automatically. Here is where the "fun" part of actually taking them begins.
They will ask basic information about you. Say you are 18-20, male, live alone, own your home, have an annual income of about 50K, you are white (no ethnicity), and live in a popular United States city. I recommend New York, New York. You could probably also use somewhere in California or Florida. Google yourself up a zip code for this city, and remember it. They know if your city and zip do not match and will disqualify you. Generally, you should always use the same city and zip. If education level comes up, select Some College. This is the perfect, prime target audience for large companies.
5. They will likely ask if you or any family members or friends work in specific fields, such as advertising or marketing. This is usually on a large check list. Select NONE of them and/or select None of the Above. If anyone you knew were to work somewhere that would bias your opinion, that would disqualify you.
6. They may ask if you have taken a survey about something recently, sometimes. Never say you have recently taken a survey of any sort. Normally you should not contradict evidence they could possibliy have against something you say, but this will disqualify you, anyway.
7. They may ask if you have heard of or used a specific brand of something. You may hate yourself for this later, but select ALL of the popular brands for anything like that, and if there are not many, even select ones you have never heard of. If one of those is the company employing peanut labs, and they think you have not heard of them, it may disqualify you.
8. The survey may offer clues as to which company is running it. Try to find out which company owns the survey. (like if they ask you to compare soda brands to Coke, it would likely be CocaCola doing the survey). Once you know, for the rest of the survey, always say you like Coke and drink it often, things like that.
9. If they ask you how many hours a day you play video games, or how many times a day you drink a Coke, or how many times a year you go to see a movie, pick a HIGH, but not UNREASONABLE amount. This will make them think you are a good person to get info from, but not full of shit.
10. The largest portion of the survey will be asking your opinion about comparing things, rating them, etc. 90% of the time, you can just pick random answers with no consequence, which I recommend unless you do not mind being bored out of your mind an hour later. However, that does not mean you should not at least skim the questions to be safe. It may ask something like "pick the Yellow option" to make sure you are really taking it, and you do not want to randomly pick Green.
11. AT THE END, they will likely ask the same questions as they did at the beginning "for classification purposes". MAKE SURE they are the SAME EXACT ANSWERS, or you will likely be disqualified for lying.
Using this method, I qualify for about 90% of the surveys, and get astros for 75% of the ones I do. If you want to get more, check back often, because some of them come and go fast. If you have bad luck, do not become discouraged. Recently, they appear to have made it a bit harder to fraud, but still easy enough in my opinion.
REP ME IF THIS WORKS
Nice thanks dude
+Rep me!!!!! if you got rep powa!
Nice guide man.
sorry I wrote that before I repped but nice guide I dont even know how to rep
thanks~ it helped o-o
o - o uuum seems interesting maybe ill try it xD
WOW........... + Repped xDDDDDDD