AWESOME North America Grand Chase ACCOUNT FOR SALE!

Discussion in 'Grand Chase' started by Mavrick, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Mavrick

Mavrick New Member

So i started this account back when the beta was starting so this is a classic account and i have invested a substantial amount of cash into this account. All chars unlocked (I left Lime,Ley,and Asin at lvl 1 Just incase the buyer wanted to train them himself) As for the rest of the chars there lvls vary. This account was made back when the game had launched which was back in 2008 or 2009 I believe (Which i can prove). Also have the Gaia Crests and a few other crests. And i have the Vanquisher crest,Stryker Crest, and the Asura Crest. All of which can no longer be obtained.

Level 80 Lass With SB Set.... Old Set no longer available (Picture says 78 but hes 80)
    Level 62 Ryan with Seal Breaker Set (Old set no longer available)
    Level 50 Jin with Seal breaker Set

Just PM me about the rest of the characters, Most of them do have cash seal breaker sets though.

Also have pet Seamus (People have banned him in some PVP rooms lol),Knight Master(For some reason i have 2 of her pet cards),Monkey Beard,Thanny Boy,Arkham,Sarimanok,Winky,Kooka,Mittens,Myurin,Sellion, and last but not least Killian Knyte.

For more information pictures or to make an offer or ANYTHING Email me at [email protected] (Don't worry, my email is hooked up to my phone so i check it all the time)
    Thanks for reading!

2. protun

protun Member

what are you looking to get for this?

3. Mavrick

Mavrick New Member

Just make me a reasonable offer. PM me so we can talk further business.