Before You Try ANY Tutorial...

Discussion in 'Gunbound' started by Zide, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Zide

Zide ♣ Mδdεrατδr ♣

Full credits to westworld for this post:

---------------
    Before you try the tutorials, you should practice with the windows game(offline) on your start menu. You will find that pracitcing will make the tutorials less complicated.

Pinball(not by me):
    The first step: Open tsearch and open pinball.
    The second step: On tsearch, press 'open process' and click on pinball.
    The third step: On pinball, get a score.
    The fourth step: Using tsearch, click on the magnifying glass and search the score by typing it on value. The byte should be 4(meaning you don't have to change byte)
    The fifth step: If you get two addresses(which is possible if you got a super high score), add them. If not, do this:
    5a: On pinball, unpause the game and get a higher score. Pause it again.
    5b: On tsearch, click on the magnifying glass BESIDE the normal one(click on the one with the three dots).
    5c: Search the score you have now.
    5d: If you still don't have two addresses, repeat 5a and 5b.
    The sixth step: Add all the addresses by pressing the plus sign with a box around it.
    The last step: Double click on the value of the two addresses. Change them to a very high number(don't go overhigh or else it won't even show a score!)
    7a: If wanted, you may want to change the byte to 8 so you can put a higher value.

Minesweeper hack(not by me):
    The first step: Open tsearch, open minesweeper and lock on minesweeper with tsearch.
    The second step: Using tsearch, search the number of mines you have(4 bytes).
    The third step: Change the mode to something else.
    The fourth step: Click on search next(the magnifyer with three dots)and search how much mines you have now.
    The fifth step: Change to another mode and then search next how much mines you have NOW.
    The sixth step: You should end with 3 addresses(or less). Add them to your list.
    The seventh step: Change the value of the addresses to 1 and freeze them.
    The last step: You have to start a new game to make it work. Have fun!

Note: If you change it to 0, the whole game will freeze and you will have to close it.

Hearts hack(not by me):
    The first step: Open hearts and lock on hearts with tsearch.
    The second step: On hearts, win a game and check your score.
    The third step: On tsearch, search your score with 4 bytes.
    The fifth step: Win another game on hearts.
    The sixth step: Search your score.
    The seventh step: Continue doing the previous steps until you have two addresses left.
    The last step: Add the two addresses and change them to a high value. Freeze the addresses and then when you play another game, you will have OWNAGE score.

Note: You can also use this to reduce other players score to 0.

Solitare Hack(not by me):
    The first step: Open Solitare and lock on Solitare with tsearch.
    The second step: Using solitare, get a score of 10.
    The third step: Quickly search that score, 4 bytes on tsearch.
    The fifth step: On Solitare, if your score reduces, MAKE SURE YOU PUT IT BACK UP TO HIGHER THAN 10!
    The sixth step: Search next with tsearch the score you have now.
    The seventh step: Continue step five and six.
    The last step: Add all of the scores, change the values to a high number and freeze the address. Have fun!

Spider Solitare Hack #1(not by me):
    Do the same as solitare hack. You should have two addresses.

Spider Solitare Hack #2(not by me):
    The first step: Lock on spider solitare with tsearch.
    The second step: Make a few moves on Spider Solitare.
    The third step: Search the number of moves on tsearch.
    The fourth step: Make even more moves on Spider Solitare.
    The fifth step: Search next the number of moves made on Spider Solitare.
    The sixth step: Continue steps four and five until you have 2 addresses(or less) left.
    The last step: Add the addresses to your cheat list and change their value to 0 and freeze them.

Note: If the number of moves turn to 1, don't worry. It'll automaticlly go back to 0.

Free Cells Hack(By me):
    The first step: Lock on Free cells when opened with tsearch.
    The second step: Start a new game on Free cells.
    The third step: On tsearch, search 52(the number of cards you have)
    The fourth step: On Free Cells, double click on a card. Check the top right corner. If 51, good. If not, continue double clicking on cards.
    The fifth step: On tsearch, search next 51. You should get 2 addresses(or less).
    The sixth step: Add all addresses to the cheat list, change them to zero and freeze them.
    The last step: On Free Cells, double click on a card. You should instantly win. If not, try again.

Once you have finished this, try doing the tutorials here. If it doesn't help...well...yeah