FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2 The equation that broke reality (chaos;head)

Discussion in 'Anime' started by protun, Sep 16, 2012.

1. protun

protun Member

as some of you may know the equation {FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2} is from the anime known as chaos;head, and in this anime according to the formula , this worlds possibility has been killed. the anime dont really go to deep into the equation, and after watching it i decided to give it some thought.

THIS IS WHAT I THINK

FUN= fun (duh)
    Int= Intellegence
    I= interger
    r= reality

(idk where the 10 or the ^ went)

ok so basically i think this means fun and intelligence can be used to change somethings reality, an alternate reality .....sort of kind of...

IN OTHER WORDS

While having fun with a heighten intelligence you may blur the realms of your imagination with reality provided if the collective conscious see what you see.

IN OTHER OTHER WORDS

IF a smart man or a group with higher intelligence plays a prank and said strawberries are pineapples everyone around may see it as true if they are indeed less intelligent..

What are your opinions?

( i would of made a poll but idk how 0.o cuz im one of the pple who would believe that strawberries are pineappples.)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012
  2. Redblaze08

Redblaze08 New Member

i decree that strawberries are strawberries, unless pineapples are strawberries, which promptly makes strawberries pineapples, pineapples strawberries, unless strawberries are pineapples, but pineapples aren't strawberries. with this logic strawberries are invalid and can be only validated with the existence of pineapples,but if pineapples ARE strawberries, then the existence cannot be validated and therefore strawberries must remain strawberries and pineapples, pineapples.:trollD:
    also strawberry is just a name to a piece of edible matter, it cant truly be another thing, just another name

3. protun

protun Member

ROFL UR FCKING FUNNY YO LOLOLOLOLOL magnificent tongue twister my good man