I see that a lot with my colleagues

Discussion in 'General talk' started by annaamy838, May 5, 2014.

1. annaamy838

annaamy838 New Member

I see that a lot with my colleagues and you know I say oh you know let's go tithe gym let's take a walk step away from your desk for lunch you now step away from the email don’t look at it you know take a hiatus for 30 minutes you know to it to check who’s contacted you and walk with me and you know it I've tried out a couple times that he would you doing right now let's but take a walk you know and let's go check let's catch up and it's usually during the lunch hour and I think sometimes we feel as though that if we add physical fitness and for our 30 minutes during the day their son guilt aspect to that we should be working and they're paying me to work and it's not this is part view as percent and that if you are not well you cannot work yet and I think we forget about that and somebody asked me the other day you know write down what your 5 biggest assets are in their legs and you know started to write in they asked me and somebody else and that person can attorney in person said you don't have to fun there as one ear biggest assets in your life and never really a resonated with me............

2. paki250

paki250 New Member

Well ,I have also a lot of colleagues and we are working together.

3. karz

karz New Member

well, meeting colleagues at a online community is so interesting. You and your colleagues have a common concern :wink:

4. xPHYREAK

xPHYREAK New Member

Yeah I agree ^

5. JamesH

JamesH New Member

Finding them again through social media is awesome :)

6. Shalini Sharma

Shalini Sharma New Member

Thanks for your information.....

Kashmir Honeymoon Package

7. Jsmoove

Jsmoove New Member

yea man lets go to gym thats what she said?

8. toplistg

toplistg New Member