READ THIS before posting a thread here!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Questions' started by Jay., Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay.

Jay. New Member

First of all, i'd like to thank you very much for reading this before posting, as for this concerns many things and will help ensure the good of Atlava.

I. Rules

1) All normal rules apply here : -Forum Rules-

2) What kind of suggestions are allowed/ should be suggested here ? , READ : http://www.atlava.com/forum/suggestions-questions/10488-practicle-suggestions-vs-idealism.html

3) Do NOT SPAM idiotic stuff for both questions and suggestions , for example if you have a question that has been answered several times in a thread do not post it again unless the previous answers are invalid.

4) Do not suggest things that have already been suggested before, use the search button.

5) ONLY POST QUESTIONS THAT RELATE TO THE FORUM, THAT MEANS ATLAVA ITSELF. Not rumble fighter, any other game, and carat services. Those belong it in its original section. For example, a bad question would be "What is a good carat service" , a good question would be like "Where do i input my signature ?"

6) No off-topic posts that means you must stay on the topic at all time.

7) No more " I Agree " or " I Disagree " Posts, what i mean is that you could say " I agree... " but you must have a reason why, this would help reduce the spam in this section. For example a suggestion relating to contributer banners, you would say "I Agree because this helps organize trustful members and so on".

8) NO MORE QUESTIONS TO A SINGLE MEMBER, OR A GROUP OF SINGLE MEMBERS. That means you CANNOT create a thread like : "Hey Narutosasukeman , what is a moderator " , Post a visitor message or PM HIM.

9) STOP REQUESTING HACKS We can't make a hack for every game ! Unless that game has become very popular in Atlava and is not so difficult to create a hack for , then the staffs of Atlava will think about it. In the mean time, don't get your hopes high.

If you have any more ideas for rules for this section, pm me them.

Anyways, have a good day.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. Jay.

Jay. New Member

This has been updated, it is a great requirement that users read this.

3. Jay.

Jay. New Member

Updated Rule #9. Thank you for reading guys.

4. Jay.

Jay. New Member

Updated 4-21-11

Thank you for readin.

5. Jay.

Jay. New Member

Updated 6-18-11

Thanks for reading again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.