Reporting chifi/johnd33 FalseDerep and Harrasment

Discussion in 'Infraction/bans' started by Raiden, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raiden

Raiden Member

I worked hard to earn rep and i get false derepped by these people.
    I was derepped for an exploit i put.
    Like rules say for astro exploits, it has to work in order to post it. So i posted it.
    I get derepped by them because of these problems?
    -----1.It didnt work!

Really?
    chifi called me a nublet.
    And john said trash.
    If you think about it if you derep for every exploit you couldnt do is alot of people getting derepped.
    I want my rep back because it was hard to earn that helping people.
    And Reporting for harrasment as most of you know im bi polar, and he called me a nublet and john called me trash?
    Hey man, dont get mad because you cant do an exploit.
    Triple reporting chifi for spamming my thread also

Johnd33-False De rep

Chifi-False Derep/Spam of thread/Harrasment.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Try to not respond.
    Id Prefer people like muazam / asad or people like dori,art, etc. to post.
    PROOF:[​IMG]
    U MAD?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. art

art ~Retired Member~

well im honor u let me reply :D but here wat i got to say

1. you post this in wrong section
    2. take a screenshot of the de-rep(its in your setting)

also yea its not allowed for them to de-rep for a expliot that is probably patched or they happen to do incorrectly because all your doing is contributing

3. j0hnd33

j0hnd33 New Member

You post fraud exploits without screenshots. Everyone on that thread was flaming you because the exploit didnt work and wanted to start a fake thread. when i dereped you you had 31, and now 27. im not the only one doing this.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

And also, you saying that i couldn't do the exploit? please, i've been doing exploits ever since the forum came along. I derepped you because the way you made that thread to bring up flamers. I'm willing to give you back your' reps but you well don't deserve it. And that bi-polar thing you made , i never in my god damn life herd of a guy get emotional about a comment about "trash" . how foolish , you've been on this forum for only half a year. you need to get on point.

4. ~Mercyfulsin

~Mercyfulsin Mercyfulsin/Andres

If Raiden can provide proof that he did in fact get credited for the survey then you are in the wrong.

Raiden post the link to your "Help" section where it shows the surveys you have done. Don't take a screenie as that can be edited rather easily.

5. j0hnd33

j0hnd33 New Member

i dont get the part when you said "your "help"

6. Raiden

Raiden Member

Ty :D ill post later this afternoon just woke up so ya lol.

7. chifi

chifi New Member

I've asked this kid to give me his proof through private message. Guess what this kid said, he said his BROTHER did it and he has no way to show me. What is this bs. I've been doing exploits since the free astros thing came up, I know my way around offers. Heck I do Nexon offers too.

edit: AND If you do post your proof, I'll happily give you your "hard earned" rep back. And as johnd33 said, there where so many other people who said it didn't work. I didn't see one comment on the thread saying it worked. If you don't post proof, you might as well just receive another derep from me and john again.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  8. rakionhackz

rakionhackz New Member

Yup, his offer didn't work at all and I agree with chifi that no one said it worked and a bunch of people were flaming him and saying it didnt work. plus all ur posted offers didn't work. fail

9. j0hnd33

j0hnd33 New Member

Like said from a dude from his exploit thread " if this doesn't work, he'll get lot of dereps. " it's like if Raiden was looking forward to getting dereped.

10. chifi

chifi New Member

Exactly, he should of gotten much more dereps.

11. Raiden

Raiden Member

First, ive told alot of people my brother did it.
    And you getting all bitchy over nothing.
    Thats like saying i robbed a bank just cause i was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I dont have any proof i robbed it, but i get blamed anyways.
    Dude. Get a life lol.
    And i got my rep back.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Closing this for a reason noobs dont need to know ^^ gg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.