Toy Story 3

Discussion in 'Movie Discussion' started by Muazam, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Muazam

Muazam Administrator Staff Member Admin

[youtubehd:3ac6l1rp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og-t-u-fFGM[/youtubehd:3ac6l1rp]
    I loved the first movie, and I've seen the second.
    Its been awhile since the second got released, I'm not really into Toy story anymore. Not sure if I'm gonna watch this.

2. BHBK

BHBK New Member

I loved the first movie, and I've seen the second.
    Its been awhile since the second got released, I'm not really into Toy story anymore. Not sure if I'm gonna watch this.[/quote]

i kno wat u mean, if u look back the 1st movie came out wen i was like 3 or 4 so ive outgrown the whole disney thing but i think i mite still watch this just to complete it i was always a big fan i had the woody doll and bedsheets >_> yes i was a huuuuge nerd

3. RingFail

RingFail New Member

No one can deny the 500% Percent hard work and craftsmanship into these movies.

4. Dizo

Dizo New Member

I tough you mean maplestory ToyStory 3
    There is an private server ToyStory 3 Very Nice :)

5. EvilSaint

EvilSaint New Member

I'm a bit too old for toy story but its good to go back and watch it once and awhile....but might be a renter for me xD

6. kingblaze

kingblaze New Member

so many flipping years for this movie to come out xD

7. The Believer

The Believer New Member

IKR i was like 10 wen the secound one came out and now im 15 wen the 3rd one came out .>.>

8. axehooper

axehooper New Member

Toy Story is a beloved franchise that almost everyone that I know loves the first two films. This movie has a real chance to become the First Animated Film to win Best Picture. The old lovable characters are all here, and they are joined by an army of new ones.

9. ♥♥♥â„¢ĐârҜ¯BØÃ￾â„¢♥♥♥

♥♥♥â„¢ĐârҜ¯BØÃ￾â„¢♥♥♥ New Member

toy story 3 is the best
    i played the game too

10. AztroProz

AztroProz New Member

Ive been watching Toy Story since i was 3, Just over and over, and when Toy Story 3 came out, I had to watch it.

11. Shudaizi

Shudaizi New Member

I watched the third one and I loved it, I've seen the 1st and second, I'd have to say my favorite is the 1st and then the 3rd. It's defiantly worth the watch if you enjoyed toy story, it basically sums it up.

12. Mikoto

Mikoto ステイーブン

You're never too old for Toy Story.

13. bobyswan

bobyswan New Member

The old lovable characters are all here, and are joined by an army of new ones, and each of them has real personality and can be recognized in them the characteristics of a person, both visually and with their attitude that express different things and instinctively what the toys represent. It's great fun to recognize in them some movie archetypes and characteristics of people who know.

14. HereInLava

HereInLava New Member

It's an allright movie but feels kinda weird that there out of the room :p

15. denycarter

denycarter New Member

Toy Story 3 opens in a line similar to the previous movie, but this time Woody is the imaginary hero of the adventure. See all three films back to back and see the improvement in the quality of the animation. In this film people are still slim, but the level of detail and expression is far beyond what was in the previous film, is really beautiful and helps you connect with the human characters, more than ever.

16. Kavin

Kavin New Member

Its really so nice movie. This is one one of favorite movie of 2010. I love to watch this.

17. cliffkelly

cliffkelly New Member

Toy Story 3 does exactly what the first two did, delivered on all cylinders, all aspects of film-making and entertainment. The humor is back, the heart is back, the delightful cast of characters is back. This time, thanks to an incredible script, there's more suspense, more drama, and many more surprises. Like any spectacular trilogy, it wraps up all loose ends. It literally is difficult to find any flaw or any slow moment in this movie, and even if there is, it will immediately be forgiven by the next major laugh or the next major revelation.

18. stoner92

stoner92 New Member

you should watch it if you have free time. It's not a bad movie :D

19. hawkjones

hawkjones New Member

I think, Toystory 3 is the best disney movie in 2010.. Once again, disney world create a perfect family movie. I was entertained Toy Story 3 so much..Superb movie..

20. Andrewand

Andrewand New Member

I know loves the earliest two films. This movement photo features a genuine probability to develop to be the earliest Animated movement photo to earn most ideal Picture. The more mature lovable characters are all here, plus they are joined by an army of new ones.