Welcome All New Atlava RF hackers/users

Discussion in 'Rumble Fighter' started by raiden33, Apr 15, 2010.

1. raiden33

raiden33 baned myself

Welcome all new Atlava users!
    We here at Atlava strive to bring you the cheats to the games of your desires. Thats right get revenge on those who look down on you, counter the other hackers, and show off your pride to them right smack in their face! Enjoy your stay!​
    Here is a quick tour of our famous Rumble Fighter Hacking community, however realize one important fact:"Any tools or hacks used in game comes with the risk of being caught and banned!"remember this well because we want you to use our knowledge at your own discretion.​
    Before you go out posting new threads we would like you to try out our handy, search tool! this little tool will cut your searching dramatically! And will also prevent you from needing to posts questions that others may find annoying being asked over and over. Saves you time from waiting for a response as well!!!

If your having troubles finding our search tool try clicking here: http://www.atlava.com/forum/search.php
    Ok now your ready, Lets start you off with teaching you the different sections here so you don't get lost.​
    General RF section: http://www.atlava.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?13-Rumble-Fighter
    This section is made for topics that have to do with just about any type of chat that's related to hacks/cheats/tutorials or even suggestions or possible ideas! Questions also are great to be placed here!

Rumble Fighter Hacks Download: http://www.atlava.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?50-Rumble-Fighter-Hacks-Downloads
    Please remember that this section is ONLY for release of new hacks or tutorials, as well as other miscellaneous cheats to the game! Please restrain yourself from asking questions here!

Game Play: http://www.atlava.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?57-Game-play
    Finlay we have the in game discussion. Here you can talk about anything that isnt related to hacking or cheating. Whether it be to start a guild, or to request a match up. There is also MANY events held inside this section with generous game prizes to be won! (remember though most prizes are from hacker accounts so be aware of what your receiving before participating and remember the small chance of the consequences of winning)

VIP: http://www.atlava.com/forum/payments.php

Good Luck and HAVE FUN!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
    2 people like this.
  2. Haxor

Haxor Trial Moderator

Yay! Good guide! But you said here at RF.

3. Water

Water Lazy

Some great stuff here for new people! Needs sticky.

4. GearSpirit

GearSpirit Game Freak

good job there raiden u sure like postin such guides :D

5. sovit

sovit New Member

cant wait for the carat hack >=(

6. raiden33

raiden33 baned myself

fixed

i just dont like the amount of posts of people asking for hacks that dont exist. so im hoping i can reduce that.

7. Vero

Vero Still Alive!

I was just about to do this -.- ...

Sum, I guess negative things... 2 much writing no1's gonnuh read that really :/ .. GJ @ Bolding and coloring the important things, over all great guide, most newbies won't read it fully but it will get the message through (; Good job.

8. Zide

Zide ♣ Mδdεrατδr ♣

Thank you very much for 2 reasons:

1. You explained it better than me.
    2. You've shown my thread and Vero's too.

9. 3P1CH4Xx

3P1CH4Xx εp¡¢Ha×

I'm glad you made this. But I want to warn you about a few things;

1. Most newbies will COMPLETLEY IGNORE what you have written down and quickly post/PM something like...oh idk....''do you have an astro hack/carat hack?''. Because people are so desperate for things they ignore all logic. and probably wont even read.

2. Don't loose your cool =o yur a swave person. Just be able to deal with newbies. =D!~

Thats pretty much it. otherwise; Great Guide.

~3p1kk

10. jayeasyz

jayeasyz New Member

ty man i needed this

11. Pwrftw

Pwrftw New Member

Best Guide Evar But Why Wasnt This Made In The Begininng o_O

12. raiden33

raiden33 baned myself

ill try and cut it down a bit while trying to keep the main point. and i didn't mean i was making this out of getting mad from all the beggar threads. its just that it saves muazam, asad, bloody and myself some time from having to read every thread that looks like it contains possible begging.

if you guys have any suggestions in changing something i wrote in this, send me a pm and quote what i need to change, thx.

13. BlooDy

BlooDy Trial Moderator

Well thanks for the Tutorial Raiden ^^ Helps the new ones ;P

14. bonkerz321

bonkerz321 Mystic Cheese

Wow excellent raiden very nice :D

15. mulanx5

mulanx5 New Member

Nice work raiden keep it up ;D

+Rep

16. demian95

demian95 Senior Member

wow pretty cool i think its really help for atlava new acct...

i ll be waiting for astro and carat hack XP

17. jr147

jr147 New Member

One thing ... there will not be any astro hack its illegal........

anyway great guide :D

18. fayboy19

fayboy19 epic noob

well thinks very useful im new to atlava

19. Vero

Vero Still Alive!

Great looks a lil' better nao :) .

20. blaze225

blaze225 New Member

k im new here and i see there is no carat hack and no astro hack which i dont realy care for well maybe the astro hack lol but anyway so far their are 1 hit k.o,free items,run lik no one is looking,god mode, etc. right? Plus this is my 1st time ever in history trying to hack and i pretty much hav no idea wat im doing lol so could u guys put ur hacks in steps if you already didnt :D