winter tusk help

Discussion in 'Wizard101' started by blackops16, Jan 9, 2012.

1. blackops16

blackops16 New Member

hi i got a lvl 47 storm wiz and i'm to bars away from storm lord so i went questing in winter tusk so i can get it faster but i keep losing and can't get my quests done but i need help doing them i can barely hold my self there so i'm just asking if you one of you could help me get storm lord i would like for someone to me through winter tusk but you don't have to if you don't want to but at least help me lvl to 48

2. Loving

Loving Member

just fight in ds.?

3. monsterlicio

monsterlicio Guest

Um im lvl 59 myth but i forgotz pw so idk maybe i havent got on long time probably have to sub again

4. blackops16

blackops16 New Member

this is kinda to late now i actually just finished winter tusk but i still have side quests to do there if you still want to help me my storm is now lvl 61 and in celestia

PS i have to do the water works if you want to help me there

5. monsterlicio

monsterlicio Guest

Blackops i have a new account my other one i forgot pw but i get member in like a few weeks when i get it you should help me :D

6. blackops16

blackops16 New Member

lol my storm is now lvl 67 halfway to sirens and in zafaria i actually thought zafaria was going to be hard but it really isn't well not where i am in right now i know it will get harder because of the rank 11 and 12 guys later like in zamunda maybe stone town and the other places PS i don't know how much longer i have my membership and once it ends i generally will not place this game with out one

7. Sharktooth91

Sharktooth91 New Member

did someone say witer tuskers?